Fwd: Steven here if you remember me.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:06:25 UTC 2009

> half of the mails on this list are Steven Vollom related. To me, it feels a bit as if
> people who are not Steven Vollom are having to wonder if this is still their list as
> well. Maybe it is time for a separate list: Steven-Vollom at lists.ubuntu.com ?

Or maybe Kubuntu and KDE could start taking usability a bit more
seriously. I have filed almost thirty bugs, almost all of them
usability issues, in response to Steven's questions. He is very good
at finding the usability issues, which is why he has such a hard time
with his computer. Canonical would do good to actually hire him, just
to see what frustrates him.

Stephen is also a God-loving human being who values his relationships
with God and other humans very seriously. That should be reason enough
to care for his well being. I have little interest in making friends
on this list (I am not a friendly person) and I don't really care
about anybody's personal life, but wishing another human being
well-being is the bare minimun that I would expect from list members.
We may or may not be friends, but we are associates and we all benefit
from each other's experiences.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com