medibuntu

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Sat Jan 31 19:08:36 UTC 2009

On Friday 30 January 2009 9:27:03 pm Ric Moore wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 18:05 -0500, Alan Dacey wrote:
> > Pastor JW wrote:

> > > All right, it must be my ISP's DNS servers then.  none of my browsers
> > > will go there.  they all come back with "Unknown host
> > > www.medibuntu.org"'  I'm located not so far from Oregon, about 6 miles!
> > >  I live in Walla Walla.  I went checking cause my Update Manager came
> > > back saying, "last updated 43 hours ago" yet there was few updates this
> > > morning anyway.  I found it to be the medibuntu one which was not
> > > updating so was trying to find out why. Thanks for the info.
>
> Again, same problem here. I had to recycle that page using firefox 3
> times to pick up on the website. Then, it finally picked it up. Ric

Have you noticed any other sites you can't get to?  I have not, but then I
rarely have time for surfin'  :)  since that /ect/resolv.conf file is written
by the network manager, did we have an update of that in the last few days?
Actually in trying to look into Network-manager bugs I found another URL
which didn't work!  http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManagerToDo  It did the same
thing in both browsers as the medibunu one did.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org