medibuntu

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu Jan 29 17:08:17 UTC 2009

On Thursday 29 January 2009 8:20:04 am Jerry Gaiser wrote:
> On Thursday 29 January 2009 08:08, Pastor JW wrote:
> > Anyone have any idea what happened to the medibuntu repositories for
> > hardy? I don't find anything at their address at all using
> > http://www.medibuntu.org Is this the wrong address now?  Seemed to have
> > quit a couple days ago according to my Update Manager.
>
> Works fine out here in Oregon

All right, it must be my ISP's DNS servers then.  none of my browsers will go
there.  they all come back with "Unknown host www.medibuntu.org"'  I'm
located not so far from Oregon, about 6 miles!  I live in Walla Walla.  I
went checking cause my Update Manager came back saying, "last updated 43
hours ago" yet there was few updates this morning anyway.  I found it to be
the medibuntu one which was not updating so was trying to find out why.
Thanks for the info.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org