Is there some trick installing a .exe file using Wine?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:29:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 16:52 -0500, Steven Vollom wrote:

> I am also aware of that, however, it tried to install when I knew from another
> attempt indicated missing files, that the missing files are the probable
> reason.  The package is not a necessary thing, and I don't even gamble.  I
> just got interested in the play when I saw a TV program about it.  I am
> always alone and thought it might be a way to spend a little time.

There's already a ton of poker games, card games, board games ready to
be installed easily using your package manager. adept or synaptic works
nicely. Just click on what you want, it'll happen all by itself. Use
"games" in the search bar, then read the descriptions. (without the
quotes) Piece O' cake. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987