Printing to CD/DVD

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Mon Jan 26 10:04:50 UTC 2009

Michael Satterwhite wrote:
> I had high hopes when I saw the titles, but there aren't any templates that
> would apply to printing to a CD. There are several that would be good to
> print to labels sheets for the CD *CASE*, but not for the CD. A CD template
> would have only one on a page and would indicate both the outer diameter of
> the CD itself and the hole in the center.

sorry, I did not check.
Last time I remeber that there were templates for labels that were meant
to be applied to the CD surface.

Well for good reasons, those labels never really made it und we are now
suffering.

Maybe this helps a little bit:
http://hplipopensource.com/node/196

Furthermore, you could possibly use these as a size template for OOo-Draw:

http://www.prooo-box.org/cover.html

and then modify them according to your needs.

Kind regards
Eberhard