Printing to CD/DVD

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Sun Jan 25 19:22:46 UTC 2009

I had high hopes when I saw the titles, but there aren't any templates that
would apply to printing to a CD. There are several that would be good to
print to labels sheets for the CD *CASE*, but not for the CD. A CD template
would have only one on a page and would indicate both the outer diameter of
the CD itself and the hole in the center.