Some simple tutorial diagrams

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 19:06:29 UTC 2009

Dear Donn and All,

I want to all say thank you for your website. It is refreshing to see a new
way of explaining Linux OS -- it's very well designed and colourful
diagrams. Thank you!!!! ;-O)

I've only looked at a few of the tutorial screens and I'm finding that I'm
learning new things about the file-manager and file-system... Some of it I
already knew. #SMILE#

Keep up the good work, Donn.

I'm currently using Ubuntu with GNOME DE and also with some KDE programs.
They seem to happily co-exist together -- which is a very good thing ;-)

I also agree with what Steve Grace wrote:
quote:
Agreed. Great job!

My only criticism is that the diagrams are a little too big for my
screen (1280 x 1024) and so I had to scroll around. It's not a big deal,
though.

One other thought is that If I needed to print them out on my All-in-One
printer, then they would probably use up lots of printer ink. I'm already
running low on black ink with my printer - cos I've been printing out lots
and lots of instructions etc. And other things.

Thanks again for the excellent work, Donn

Yours Faithfully, Optimistically and With Much Love,
PEW aka PeteThePoet
from Hobart, Australia

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS
from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia -- phone (03) 6236-9675

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)
http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)
Marilyn Monroe  - "It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."