Where is the software?

Bill Vance kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org
Sun Jan 25 07:07:14 UTC 2009

Clay Weber wrote:

>On Saturday 24 January 2009 2:50:14 pm Bill Vance wrote:
>> Does anyone know if there's working versions of moodss/
>> moomps for kubuntu yet?  Is anyone even working on
>> whatever the problem is?  I'm dealing with fiesty, but
>> I'd definitely upgrade if.....
>>
>> Bill
>>
>>From looking at
>http://packages.ubuntu.com, there are no packages for this past Gutsy (and
>they all have the same version)
>http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=moomps&searchon=names
>
>Plus, looking at the software's home page
>http://moodss.sourceforge.net/
>and sourceforge section,
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/moodss/
>
>there has been no releases or news since November 2006, so I am guessing
>that it is no longer maintained by it's creator(s).
>
>--
>Clay Weber (claydoh)

The last word I had about a year ago, was that there
were a couple of support packages that needed work for
kubuntu, but these were basic linux lib type stuff
that no one was dealling with at the time.....:-(

Bill

    RKBA!      *        Blessings on thee, oh Israel!!!       *       4-19!

An _EFFECTIVE_  | Insured by | All Matter is vibration. | Let he who hath no
weapon in every |  by Colt;  | --Max Planck             | weapon, sell his
hand = Freedom  |    Dial    | In the beginning was the | garment, and buy a
on every side!! |  1-911-A1  | Word.  --The Holy Bible  | sword. --Jesus Christ

     Constitutional Government is dead!   LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!