Free Downtown Dayton Internet service.

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Fri Jan 23 17:46:07 GMT 2009

Matthew Flaschen wrote:

> Steven Vollom wrote:
>> If I googled what  I need, what would I ask for?  A client side router?
>
> I would search on wireless bridge.  But it really doesn't matter what
> you call it.  A rose by any other name...

Sure, but you're not talking about a "wireless bridge",  and roses have a
vast variety of names.  A wireless bridge should be wireless on both sides
of the bridge.  A wireless client is wireless on one side and wired on the
other, which is what he wants

"The DI-624 is an access point and does not provide and other wireless
functions (eg bridge, client, repeater).  ..."
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r18913339-DI624-wireless-bridge