How do I install a .bin. I downloaded a Java plugin needed to run some tests by the isp.

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Fri Jan 23 12:52:37 UTC 2009

On Thursday 22 January 2009 11:48:07 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
> > Given the way you tend to forget things, maybe less is best suited for
> > you.
>
> See, I told you you were patient.  You are getting a reputation for being a
> nice guy.  I hope you can avoid this memory thing when you get older.  Not
> everyone gets the pleasure at my level.  Tripple thanks for the grind.

I said this in hopes you would chuckle. : -)

Using linux can at times be very frustrating, and I've learned that being
patient and having a laugh every now and then does help.

Even though I haven't been able to help much on some of your problems, I
believe you will eventually learn.

I would recommend one thing though, that is learning the very basics first. It
seems you have thrown yourself in a little too far at first and now your
slightly in over your head.

--
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net