Is there some trick installing a .exe file using Wine?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 21:19:26 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 21 January 2009 6:41:28 pm John Hubbard wrote:
> >wine ~/Desktop

Desktop                        Music
disks.txt                      My eBooks
Documents                      MyFriendsAddresses.ldif
eBayISAPI.dll_files            nohup.out
eBayISAPI.dll.html             PDF
epayconfirmpayment.aspx_files  Personal Address Book.ldif
epayconfirmpayment.aspx.html   Personal Address Book.vcf.ldif
e-Sword                        Pictures
image001.jpg                   Public
JackAvatar.xcf                 sdb3
jre1.6.0_11                    space_report.txt
media                          Templates
<mount point>                  Tim.doc
mozilla.pdf                    xorg.conf
steven at Studio25:~$ de Desktop
bash: de: command not found
steven at Studio25:~$ ls
Desktop                        Music
disks.txt                      My eBooks
Documents                      MyFriendsAddresses.ldif
eBayISAPI.dll_files            nohup.out
eBayISAPI.dll.html             PDF
epayconfirmpayment.aspx_files  Personal Address Book.ldif
epayconfirmpayment.aspx.html   Personal Address Book.vcf.ldif
e-Sword                        Pictures
image001.jpg                   Public
JackAvatar.xcf                 sdb3
jre1.6.0_11                    space_report.txt
media                          Templates
<mount point>                  Tim.doc
mozilla.pdf                    xorg.conf
steven at Studio25:~$ cd
steven at Studio25:~$ pwd
/home/steven
steven at Studio25:~$

I don't see the FullTiltSetup.exe mentioned.  It is there, on the screen.

I am confused.

Steven