How do I install a .bin. I downloaded a Java plugin needed to run some tests by the isp.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 20:44:51 UTC 2009

> the problem with this command is you seem to have misspelled the word
> "full". You typed jre-6ull when it should be jre-6full.
 Perhaps, but I don't remember anything but cut and pasting what was provided.

The installation tried to start with that command.  A window opened for choice
of language.  When I clicked on install, the progress window sped into
action, but stopped toward the end and stayed like it crashed.

Someone gave advice, and the command line said I was missing some stuff.  I
can't remember it right now, but I posted the result and am waiting for his
review.  I believe if I could input the missing files it would work.  I am
confused how to include data into the wine environment and need help there.

What you say looks logical, though.

Thanks

Steven