AW: Is there some trick installing a .exe file using Wine?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 18:32:03 UTC 2009

On Thursday 22 January 2009 1:55:54 am Frank Mause wrote:
> ________________________________
>

> Hello steven,
>
> do you know the program "wine "?
>
> It does enabls you to use Win-programs.
>
> Cu.  Frank
>

> I have been watching a poker program on late night TV, 2am.  They suggest I
> can play for free with playmoney.  I downloaded the package, which is
> an .exe, but I don't know how to install it.  Can you help me.
>
> Steven

I do have wine, however, I may be missing some dependencies.  I am working on
that right now.  I haven't use wine much, I think because of the file
problems.  I am just learning the use of the command line, and it seems that
there is where I will fix the problems.  I am getting some help right now.
Thanks for the input.  It would be nice to use Wine more.  Thanks!
Steven