Is there some trick installing a .exe file using Wine?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 14:05:01 UTC 2009

> Try typing in a terminal (or from the run command dialogue)
> wine \path\to\program\playmoney.exe
> Write back and let us know what errors you get.

steven at Studio25:~$ wine \path\to\program\FullTiltSetup.exe
err:module:import_dll Library TDI.SYS (which is needed by L"C:
\\PROG~FBU\\SPEE~4WL\\sbbotdi.sys") not found
err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"sbbotdi" failed to load
wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\pathtoprogramFullTiltSetup.exe":
Module not found
steven at Studio25:~$

What do I do?  Do I 'cd' to 'wine' then type in "import_dll Library TDI.SYS"?
When you type in playmoney.exe, you really mean FullTiltSetup.exe, don't you?

Steven