How do I install a .bin. I downloaded a Java plugin needed to run some tests by the isp.

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:46:29 UTC 2009

2009/1/22 Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net>:
> On Wednesday 21 January 2009 5:45:36 pm Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>> And TBT Matt, one of the reasons I haven't used 'more' in years, simply
>> because 'less' is more, with lots more...
>
> I know this is going to seem really stupid of me, but when is it that you type
> in either the 'more' command or the 'less' command, and is it the only word
> typed into the command line at that time?
>
> Steven

He was playing with the words. Just use less it's better and easier to
use for you.

more is an old command http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_(command)
from 1978 and first appeared in BSD 3.0. less
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Less_(Unix) , is a similar command with
extended capability like moving back and forward in the file where
more only could move forward.

/ Jonas