Is there some trick installing a .exe file using Wine?

John DeCarlo johndecarlo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:01:41 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Steven Vollom
<stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> I have been watching a poker program on late night TV, 2am.  They suggest I
> can play for free with playmoney.  I downloaded the package, which is
> an .exe, but I don't know how to install it.  Can you help me.

You don't need the command line, if you find that confusing.

Click on "FullTiltPoker.exe"  - if "Wine" is installed, it will invoke it
and install it for you.  Then it should show up in your menu, under Wine.

Or, to be safe, go into the installer and search on "wine" and install it,
if not installed.

--
John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34091576500&ref=mf