Lost icon for desktops

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:16:36 UTC 2009

Derek Broughton said the following at 01/21/2009 11:24 AM :

> In any case. I thought he'd lost the panel altogether - in which case
> looking at the add widgets dialog doesn't help in the slightest.

True. Still, there's an Add Panel item on the same menu as Add Widgets, so
in this hypothetical and increasingly OT thread, he'd have seen what he
needed to see if he'd tried to add a widget :-)

Normal service will now be resumed.

  Doc

PS I guess I am assuming that he'd've used the right-click-on-the-desktop
method to add a widget, not the cashew thingy.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR