Free Downtown Dayton Internet service.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 18:54:32 UTC 2009

I just tried to change my ISP to Cincinnati Bell, to get cheaper and faster
service.  They told me that I could connect free to the downtown
free-service, because I am in live in the area.  My laptop is broken , but I
have a router with antenna.  They said I would have to purchase their
wireless service to connect to it.  I am currently using AT&T as an ISP.  It
is a slow DSL service.  If I install my Dlink 108mbs router, can I connect to
the downtown service using my internet connection service?  I am supposed to
get the signal free, so will my connection to AT&T allow it to work?  TIA.

Steven