Lost icon for desktops

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:53:37 UTC 2009

Art Alexion said the following at 01/21/2009 08:37 AM :

> The thing (used to be called applet) that you are looking for used to be 
> called the Desktop Pager.  My guess is that it is called the same thing as a 
> plasmoid or something.

Yes; that would be the Pager plasmoid.

You know, all one needs to do is bring up the Add Widgets dialog and look
down the list of available widgets. That's what I did. Much quicker than
e-mailing this reflector.


Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-users/attachments/20090121/8baf65b7/attachment.sig>

More information about the kubuntu-users mailing list