How do I join two .rar folders?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 05:30:18 UTC 2009

> I could, but since you're already using Ark you might as well do it that

 I tried, but what I want to do is get to a point where I can join the two
halves of the movie using avimerge.  With the titles shown, I either can not
get into the proper directory, or I am doing something wrong that I cannot
see.

This is the problem that I have always had using Ark.  I did "extract" and the
movie opened.  I attempted to cut and paste the 7P~maz1.avi and couldn't.  I
did not understand this part before, and I still don't.  Nonetheless, if I
knew what to enter into the Konsole this time, I believe it would work.
Additionally, I am more interested in being  able to use the konsole
effectively than even playing or joining the movie.  I would like to get to
the point where I can work with .rar's and .avi's, and mp3's, etc without
having to trouble anyone anymore.

GUI's have been a crutch that has kept me from learning.  Thanks if you will.

Steven