How do I join two .rar folders?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 19:07:08 UTC 2009

> > Right now, they both play,
>
> With what?

Kaffeine Player

> > but when the movie gets to the part where the
> > second part should start automatically, I have to click on the second
> > part to resume the movie.
>
> This suggests that they are not actually RAR archives.

ssp-sv2008-a.r00
ssp-sv2008-a.r01

This is the way they are listed.  Aren't these .rar's?

> file *.rar
>
> in the directory where they both are.

cdsteven at Studio25:~$ cd /media/sdb5/Films
steven at Studio25:/media/sdb5/Films$ file *.rar
*.rar: ERROR: cannot open `*.rar' (No such file or directory)
steven at Studio25:/media/sdb5/Films$

The movie is called Swing Vote.  It is in two parts, Swing Vote I and Swing
Vote II.  I think it is the only .rar in that directory.

Steven