How do I unite cd1 to cd2? Is Kino the tool?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 02:58:19 UTC 2009

> You can install the package "avidemux" or "avidemux-qt" and you will find
> the program in K-menu -> Multimedia.
Dear Nils,

Both avidemux and avidemux-qt installed when I installed avidemux.

After installation here is what I did:

Open>File System>Media>sda7>Movies>O Jerusalem I.avi

I got:  Packed Bitstream detected
         Do you want me to unpack it?
         I clicked Yes.

A progress window opened the file.  When it closed, I got a black screen.  I
clicked play and I got a memory-weak playing of the movie, so I closed all
other activities.  It still was a little memory weak, but played with some
stuttering of the sound.  At this point what do I do?  Or should I not have
clicked on Play and clicked on something else?  Thanks!

Steven