How do I unite cd1 to cd2? Is Kino the tool?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 17 09:59:57 GMT 2009

> Steven, you should always keep your file extensions!  It makes life
> easier knowing what file type they are by just looking at them.

Thanks, I will.  When I was working completely in the dark, I could see no use
for the movie extensions.  It looked a little neater without them.  Now that
I have a reason to save them, I will.  I sure am having fun practicing on the
konsole.

I was wondering is 'mv' the instruction to move a file as opposed to copy a
file.  I found that when I copied a file and didn't want it in two locations
I then had to delete the one I didn't want.  I thought perhaps mv might move
the file without leaving a copy behind.

Am I correct that things move faster when worked from the konsole?  I am still
faced with laughter; I get so happy when things happen as they are supposed
to.    I am still having trouble getting the joined movie to play.  Something
positive happened, because the icon for the output movie title changed to the
same as the other functioning movies, but although it opens Kaffeine Player
and the codec are installed, it still does not play the movie.  Do you have
any ideas on that?

Thanks again friend,

Steven