The amd64 question again.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:32:31 UTC 2009

I have been using it for about 2+ years now and have no problems at
all. (with the 64 vs 32 bit
anyway ;-) There was a time when I had to run a 32 bit FF. I have no
clue about your add on though.

Sometimes you have to compile a 64 bit version from source is you are
getting obscure software that is not in the repos but even that
problem has been evaporating of late. More and more 64 bit systems
seem to be pushing out all the rough edges.

Given the system you seem to have, I bet you have room to duel boot
until you are sure.