Epson and HP Scanner

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Sat Jan 17 09:06:22 UTC 2009

On Friday 16 Jan 2009, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> I take it you just need a scanner, not an all-in-one printer? - Well, in
that
> case I have a suggestion:
>
> Epson Perfection 2400 Photo (or one in the same series)

Agreed - I have a Perfection 2450 Photo. This one scans anything up to 4x5
inch sheet film, for those who have film from medium/large format cameras.
This would produce rather a large file I think!

I don't know whether this model is still available though. The downside of
this scanner is that there have been issues with connectivity. Last I knew of
it, somebody was working on a fix for the USB2 connection, but mine has been
stable for a long time using the firewire connection.

Dave