How do I unite cd1 to cd2? Is Kino the tool?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 14:43:31 UTC 2009

On Friday 16 January 2009 8:41:14 am Joel Oliver wrote:
> avimerge -o outputfile.avi -i inputfile1.avi inputfile2.avi
> inputfile3.avi etc.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.   I was replying to your email at the point I first got
confused.  I did not read the whole email.  I am old and forgetful.  I never
got to the rest of the email until now.  Please stop answering my rediculous
emails until I have finished your very well explained first email.

I am very sorry and feel quite stupid.  But that is my normal.  Thank you for
your patience.  I fear what you must be thinking.

Steven