How do I unite cd1 to cd2? Is Kino the tool?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 12:40:11 UTC 2009

On Friday 16 January 2009 7:04:16 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2009/1/16 Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net>:
> > On Friday 16 January 2009 2:50:17 am Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> >> "/media/sda7/O Jerusalem II"
> >
> > Here is the result.  I think the names of the files is the problem,
> > however, I am not sure how to rename them so that they will work.  Is
> > that a possibility?  Do you have a recommendation for how to rename the
> > files?
> >
> > steven at Studio25:~$ avimerge -o "/media/sda7/Jerusalem.avi" -i
> > "/media/sda7/O

I will have to change how I use my emails again.  When I was asked to start
trimming my emails, I changed how I kept my records.  Then an instruction for
a repair in my computer ended up in my losing all my email records.
Additionally, I have been getting so many emails, I haven't been saving the
incoming.  I thought I had it covered with the trim procedure coupledwith
putting proven repairs in a folder named 'code'.  I am going to start saving
all emails again, so I won't miss going back to a former post.  I think I
will try to check the archives for the one you mentioned.

I googled cat.  It looks like a container for huge stuff, like movies and
such.  I would love to use that procedure if you actually merge the two cd's.
I would like to view the movie without interruption if that is what happens.
I really think I will learn.  I am trying my hardest.

Steven