How do I unite cd1 to cd2? Is Kino the tool?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 11:55:12 UTC 2009

On Friday 16 January 2009 2:50:17 am Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> "/media/sda7/O Jerusalem II"

Here is the result.  I think the names of the files is the problem, however, I
am not sure how to rename them so that they will work.  Is that a
possibility?  Do you have a recommendation for how to rename the files?

steven at Studio25:~$ avimerge -o "/media/sda7/Jerusalem.avi" -i "/media/sda7/O
Jer                                               usalem I""/media/sda7/O
Jerusalem II"
scanning file /media/sda7/O Jerusalem I/media/sda7/O Jerusalem II for
video/audi                                               o parameter
AVI open: avilib - Error opening AVI file
REASON: Not a directory
steven at Studio25:~$ avimerge -o "/media/sda7/Jerusalem.avi" -i "/media/sda7/O
Jer
scanning file /media/sda7/O Jerusalem I/media/sda7/O Jerusalem II for
video/audi
AVI open: avilib - Error opening AVI file
REASON: Not a directory
steven at Studio25:~$

Steven