Is the list still functioning?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 20:26:37 UTC 2009

I just rose from 7 hours of sleep on a weekday.  There were no messages on
the 'List'.  I was worried that I either broke something in my computer or
that something at the 'List' stopped working.  I hope everything is all
right.

I just got a reply from another forum that was an question from someone about
a post made about a month ago.  They were having a similar problem and
wondered if I had solved the problem.  I helped them the best I could and
referred them to this forum when they had difficulties with Kubuntu.  I hope
the 'List' is still working.  Losing this forum would be terrible.  It is the
best source for help that exists for Kubuntu users.

Steven