How do I remove Newsmax from my emails?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 21:31:45 UTC 2009

It isn't that I don't like what I read on Newsmax, it is that I don't like to
get what I don't request.  Newsmax has a remove me withing 24 hours option
that just does not work.  I have tried that many times, in fact, yesterday at
the most recent and the day before that.

Again, I am a little dense on understanding the filter function of my email
service, Kmail.  Is it possible to have Kmail just delete them as they
arrive.  If so, how do I set up that option?

From:
"Newsmax.com" <newsmax at newsmax.sparklist.com> is how it shows when I receive
them.  Thanks!

Steven