wi-fi printer

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 21:23:27 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name> wrote:

> Mike Shaw wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name> wrote:

No prob, I had figured the same thing before I bought it and was sadly
disappointed. :(

Also I can tell you from my setup experience it will not initially
just "pick-up" an IP from your DHCP server even if you are wide-open,
i.e. no WEP, no WPA, etc.  The only way I was able to do the initial
setup was from Windoze.  Since then I have had no problems other than
it loosing communications with my systems(sadly they are only 6 feet
away) if the power flickered.  I finally helped things by setting this
guy up with a static IP and putting him on my UPS.  Haven't had any
problems since.

l8r,

Mike
--
Ed: This is worse than when he was just stupid! - from "Sitting Ducks"