Wireless printers

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Thu Jan 8 17:11:37 UTC 2009

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:Wireless printers
From: Pastor JW <pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org>
To: Kubuntu Help and User Discussions <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: 01/07/2009 11:07 PM
> Thanks for the answers!  Sounds like HP at least has a bit of enlightenment!
> What do you think of an OfficeJet J6480?  What info did you need to set your
> printer up for Ethernet?
I personally use the j6480 daily and it is a really nice printer. Print
quality is good. Faxing is simple. Using it as a copier is a breeze. I
have not had it jam yet. It works perfectly with my Linix laptop as well
as my wife's XP laptop. I can print, scan and fax from linux. My only
complaint is that it uses ink a little faster than I would like. It will
take you about 5 minutes to set the printer up in Linux. It will take
about 30 minutes to load the Windows driver. It is HUGE!

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.