K3b ripping problem
jonorland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:33:36 UTC 2009
2009/1/4 Georgi Kourtev <gkourtev at gmail.com>:
> I want to rip to MP3 certain audio CDs using K3b. While doing this (using
> the defaults MP3 lame options) I got an error executing it: Command failed:
> lame -h -tt <Name of collection> etc.....
> For other formats like .ogg it works fine. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Did some testing and had same errors like you but i found a solution.
The solution was to check "swap byte order" and "write wave header" in
the settings for Mp3 (lame)
1) Start k3b with an audio CD
2) Check CD from CDDB
3) Click "Start Ripping"
4) Select MP3 (Lame) as filetype
5) Click the settings button to the right
6) Select the Mp3 (Lame) and click edit
7) Check both "swap byte order" and "write wave header" then OK and OK
Optional) Change Lame command. I got:
lame -h --preset extreme --add-id3v2 --tt %t --ta %a --tl %m --ty %y
--tc %c --tn %n - %f
8) Save settings!!
9) Start ripping
More information about the kubuntu-users