Can't find package Ebox in my computer.

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:48:01 UTC 2009

2009/1/7 Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net>:
> It was recommended that I install ebox in my computer to help with
> configuration.  I installed 92 packages of and relating to ebox, but none of
> them show up on Kmenu.  Additionally, when I click on Alt+F2 and type in
> ebox, I get the following 'could not run specified command'.  When I type
> ebox into the Konsole, I get the following:
> steven at Studio25:~$ ebox
> bash: ebox: command not found
> steven at Studio25:~$
>
> How do I locate the program?
>
> Steven

eBox is a web application that means that you have to run on a web
server and access it with a web browser. Check that you have apache
running then write this url in your browsers address field
https://localhost/eBox You have a userguide here
http://ebox-platform.com/usersguide/en/html/ebox-userguide-book.html

Good luck

/ Jonas