Wireless printers

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Jan 7 05:17:44 UTC 2009

Can anyone recommend a good wireless all-in-one printer which will work with
Kubuntu 8.04?  I need to replace an old Epson Parallel printer and thought a
wireless would fit the bill nicely.  Problem is everyone tells me how easy
the printer sets up in windoze and since I don't have windoze they quit
talking.  I had the same problem with my palm LifeDrive.  It has never been
updated via a "sync" type program as again no windoze but it connects to any
wifi point and updates directly with no problem at all!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org