No subject

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jan 6 20:14:03 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 06 January 2009, Ray Burke wrote:
>Constantinos Maltezos kirjutas,
>
>That seems alot of mucking around just to fix a problem with my brother
> printer, as Japan solution center mainly operate on windows, I dont think
> theyt understand about re-install, so there must be a better way?????????
> to fix the printer to work???????

You must not be talking to the correct office at Brother.  They do support
linux, and very well IMO.  Send a query with ALL details to this address:

ML_SOLUTION-LINUX at mta.notes.brother.co.jp

Now, I've snipped the rest of this message because its been through somebodies
(insert your favorite 1+ minute long string of mumbled expletives) windows
box as html, and the formatting was thrown away, making it unreadable to me.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Kaylee: "Simon, the whole point of swearing is that it ain't appropriate."
				--Episode #7, "Jaynestown"