I need help installing a .deb package.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 6 07:25:28 UTC 2009

> sudo chown steven:steven /home/steven/.kde/share/config/keditrc
> chmod ug+rw /home/steven/.kde/share/config/keditrc
Dear Matt,

Getting old is not all it is cracked up to be.  I cannot remember what I was
trying to accomplish when I was stopped using KEdit.  I will have to search
my saved emails to come back on track.  Thanks for the information.  I
applied the ownership change instruction and opened KEdit to a blank page.
So it appears working again.  I hope I did not waste your time.  After I
finish reading the current incoming posts, I will look for this solution.
Thanks friend.

Steven