Is "Content Link" something any of you recognizes?

Jerry Gaiser jerryg at gaiser.org
Tue Jan 6 03:28:02 UTC 2009

On Monday 05 January 2009 17:40, Steven Vollom wrote:
> > I'd advocate installing privoxy as well, and a decent hosts file (such
> > as that found at http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm ).
>
> I went to the mvps site.  It related to all Window OS's.  I didn't see
> anything about linux.  I operate Kubuntu Hardy KDE 3.5.10.
>
> Steven

Steven -- If you had *actually* gone to the link above, you would arrived at a
discussion of a "hosts" file (see /etc/hosts) that helps attempts to block
unwanted content.

--
Jerry Gaiser in North Plains, Oregon USA - 45.6933N 123.0418W
"...Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely