Is "Content Link" something any of you recognizes?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 13:17:00 UTC 2009

Art Alexion wrote:
> On 01/05/2009 Steven Vollom wrote:
>
>> The only one that
>> has a Titlebar reference is "Content Link"
>>

> Stop surfing so much porn!  Just kidding.
>
> It would be helpful if you said what the "pop-ups" say.  Are they
> message boxes from the program or javascript, or are they browser window
> pop-ups?

Like I said, the Title bar of one of them is 'Content Link'.  They are
mechanisms to transfer you to other places, 'links'.  When you click the
X to close one, another opens.  It seems 4 or 5 in a row, very fast.
Most do not have a title bar, only the one.  I don't try them, I am
concerned that clicking on one of them will activate more.  But they
just stop you in your tracks; you can't continue with what you are
doing, until you close them.

The next time it happens, I will make a screen print, so I have
something to refer to when asked your question.  Thanks for the reply.
Each time they happen, I am in a hurry to finish what I am doing and
just close the popups.

Steven