How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 06:50:45 UTC 2009

Thanks again to all.  I am trying to end an unending post.  The problem
was finally resolved by a Texas Guru, Constantinos Maltezos;  I have
saved the solution and will provide it for any who want it.  Just email
me at stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net.  I am grateful to you all.  It was
resolved in three pieces, but the final contribution came from
Constantinos.  What a strong list we have.  I wish I could contribute
more, but my contributions seem to be placing posts that teach well.
Some day I hope to join you who actually do the work.  I am so very
grateful to you all.

Steven