How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 06:44:29 UTC 2009

I also felt that it would be ok to hopefully stop this neverending
thread. ;-)

> My dear friends, I don't know how I do it, but I seem to create
> neverending threads from time to time.  A gentleman from Texas,
> Constantinow Maltezos, posted a cure for the problem.  I responded
> with my gratitude and a **RESOLVED** problem.
> I am grateful to each and every one of you.  I lived with that problem
> for over a year.  It is just wonderful to have the computer working
> properly again.  I am so in all of your debt.  I have saved the
> conclusions and will never forget how to help anyone who posts a
> similar problem in the future.

Please be cautious when considering a BFG Technologies product.  They
are the offender of my new computer.  They have broken their commitment
with me over and over for a month and a half.  I still haven't received
the replacement.

Cudos, Cheers!, Ciao and Cordially,

Steven