Is "Content Link" something any of you recognizes?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 08:10:43 UTC 2009

I have popups coming on my screen for the first time.  They interrupt
the thing I am doing.  It takes several clicks to get them off and they
return fast.  I have only noticed them when using Firefox, which I
continue to use from time to time for certain things.  Certain uses are
much faster in firefox, but I hate unwanted interruption and will remove
it from my machine if I can't get rid of the popups.  The only one that
has a Titlebar reference is "Content Link".  Thanks!

Steven