How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Sun Jan 4 12:51:50 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Excellent, but can you go back and restore the system to how it was
> before you started? Do you know what changes it makes to your system?
> What (possibly incorrect) assumtions it makes?

No, you are absolutely correct. At least as long as I am not looking at
the source code.

We are talking about a
> desktop machine here, not a server, does webmin take that into
> account?

yes, it does not "only" install servers, since a few years, it is always
handy to administer the local desktop*s technical features, just as well.

>> Highly recommended as an introduction (for some, not for everyone):
>>
>> "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love UNIX" ;-)
>> http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781886411920/
>>

> Thanks, I will read that. If it's on oreilly, it is probably worth a good read.

Yes it is. There is also a pdf version available. I just forgot where.

Kind regards
Eberhard