How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at
Sat Jan 3 13:44:45 GMT 2009

2009/1/3 Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at>:
>> sudo gedit /etc/fstab
> steven at Studio25:~$ sudo cp /etc/fstab /etc/fstab.bk
> [sudo] password for steven:
> steven at Studio25:~$ sudo gedit /etc/fstab
> sudo: gedit: command not found
> steven at Studio25:~$ sudo gedit /etc/fstab
> sudo: gedit: command not found
> steven at Studio25:~$
> What do I change?

"gedit" is a text editor, I thought that it was installed in all
Ubuntu installations. Try kedit instead if you use KDE (er, I think
that I remember that you do!)

$ sudo kedit /etc/fstab

> The news makes your area sound like a war zone.  Are you and your family
> I will keep you in my prayers.

It is for the people of Gaza that we both should pray. They are ruled
by an organization that prefers to invest in rocket fuel for killing
than in food for their citizens. When Hamas is toppled both the people
of Israel and the people of Gaza will rejoice. Until then, we both

If it is not too much trouble, please keep me informed with truth.  I do not
trust our media, and I want my prayers accurate.  I still worry for you and
yours my friend.

Dotan Cohen

kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users at