khelpcenter not working?

Kevin B. O'Brien nadreck at palain.com
Sat Jan 3 23:52:00 UTC 2009

I ran into a problem using KPar2, and decided to try the documentation.
But when I tried to open the manual, I got an error that it "could not
find service 'khelpcenter'."

I opened Adept, and it had two things listed: khelpcenter4, and
khelpcenter. Only khelpcenter4 was installed, so I installed
khelpcenter. Well, that seemed to make no difference. What should I try
next?

Thank you

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com      Linux User #333216

"Who does the president of the U.S. think he is? You can't just tell a
duly elected leader of a foreign country to step down and get out." Pat
Robertson on Liberia