How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 3 08:57:27 UTC 2009

"cat /etc/fstab" and "sudo fdisk -l"

I just reviewed the results of the two konsole entries.  They looked like I
thought they should.  I don't understand what is wrong.

I remember that Kubuntu forced the location of installation for the active
primary.  As I recall, I wanted it to be located in sda1.  I formatted sda1
using ext3 and made it primary in preparation for the other OS installation.
I was not allowed to make the installation and could never figure out why.
Perhaps you can see what is not in the proper order.

Steven