How to switch from gnome to kde?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 19:53:00 UTC 2009

Greetings;

I have the network problems worked out now, but I'm still stuck with gnome and
only one virtual screen, now on a video card I know can support 16 or more.

So how does one switch from gnome to kde, assuming enough of kde is installed
to make it work, say about 450 megs of it TBE.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)