Arrangement of Icons on the panel, Intrepid KDE4.2

Johnny Ernst Nielsen j_e_n_pub at yahoo.dk
Sat Feb 28 14:05:00 GMT 2009

Greetings.

lørdag den 28. Februar 2009 kvad Jonas Norlander:
> 2009/2/28 Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net>:
> > There are no plasmoids on my desktop anymore.  I guess I am not
> > used to them, and didn't notice when they disappeared.  Do you
> > know how to make them reappear?
> >
> > Steven
>
> CTRL-F12 brings up the widget Dashboard and you get a menu in the
> right corner where you have a unlock and  Setting options.
>
> / Jonas

Also, one should be able to unlock widgets when right clicking most
things in the panel.
Then the panel cashew should show up at the right end of the panel.
Clicking that, should open the panel settings system, where there
should be an "Add widgets..." button.

As always, a nice many ways to do the same thing :o)

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)