FW: *RESOLVED*******RE: re quick launch button

Ray Burke rayburke30 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:40:08 UTC 2009

Jonny,

I thought was solved, but when I closed down and re-boot it didnt configure and
keep what I had fixed via-
right click on empty space in tasbar/click on panel menu in window/
select "add to applet to panel"/in the applet window if cant find "desktop
preveiw and pager", type in box pager, then select this function and hit enter.
this puts the desktop preview and pager to the taskbar!!
then adjust the pager via right click on pager and select desktop preview and pager
menu/pager options and adjust to suit.

but when I rebooted it didnt show again, so thru the same procedure again?????????

ray