Arrangement of Icons on the panel, Intrepid KDE4.2

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 28 19:20:29 UTC 2009

> > There are no plasmoids on my desktop anymore.  I guess I am not
> > used to them, and didn't notice when they disappeared.  Do you know
> > how to make them reappear?

That must be what happened.  I chose a different screen from downloading more
desktop screens.  I was beautiful but had no plasmoids.  I just realize that
screen is goneand the old one, blue with white dots is back and also the
plasmoids.  I really like that new screen, I hope I can get it back.

> You change between Activities by clicking the cashew at the top right
> of your desktop background, and choose to zoom out.
I think I had Serenety.  I just tried to get it back, but when I click on
apply, nothing happens.

steven